Start date: January/April 2019
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: Teachers Main Pay Range, plus relocation package available
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We’re looking for you if you can:
- Inspire trust and confidence in students and colleagues;
- engage and motivate students in the classroom;
- contribute to school improvement planning and promote the learning priorities of the School Development Plan;
- demonstrate that your curriculum knowledge leads to teaching and assessing effectively.
What we can offer you:
- A full Continuous Professional Development programme – bespoke to your particular role and career path;
- A professional Mentor from a partnership school and/or professional Coach within the school; ü
- training opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust;
- employee benefits: Pension Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme.
About the Trust
The overall ethos of the Trust is achievement for all ensuring that no child is left behind. Education should foster in its learners a curiosity to discover who they are and what they are capable of, together with developing the resilience for them to test the boundaries of their abilities, and build the skills necessary to face the future with confidence.
Job DescriptionHead-of-MFL-Assistant-Head-of-English-and-MFL-Faculty.pdf (114 downloads)
For additional information about The Sigma Trust, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk .
To apply for this post please complete and submit an application form via the TES website.
Closing date: 12 noon, Thursday 18th October 2018
We are committed to equal opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.