We require a highly motivated and inspirational teacher of MFL who is committed to raising the achievement of our students. French is taught at KS3 and KS4. GCSE German is also available. The successful candidate must be able to teach 2 languages including French. This is an exciting opportunity to join a relatively new team committed to improvement and passionate about creative, engaging teaching and learning. The ethos is one of high expectations. The team is open to change, new ideas and working collaboratively. There is a range of trips abroad.
The successful candidate will teach throughout KS3 and KS4. Applications are welcome from experienced teachers and NQTs.
The department is ambitious and committed to the personal development of all staff. There are excellent opportunities for high quality CPD.
The successful candidate should:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be innovative and able to turn ideas and opportunities into successful practice
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish strong relationships with all stakeholders and enthuse students
- Be enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
For further details and an application pack please click the links below
- TeacherOfMFLApr16.pdf (199 downloads)
- TeacherOfMFLPackApr16.pdf (174 downloads)
- Application Pack - Teaching Staff (PDF) (778 downloads)
- Application Pack - Teaching Staff (Word) (883 downloads)
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 22nd April 2016
Interviews: Friday 29th April 2016 (Provisional)
Please submit your application to The Personnel Manager, Lindsey Clark by email to Personnel@hdhs.org.uk or by post to Harwich and Dovercourt High School, Hall Lane, Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex. CO12 3TG.
We reserve the right to close the post before the date stated above once sufficient applications have been received. We therefore advise that you submit your completed application form as soon as possible.