The Governors of Harwich and Dovercourt High School are seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher to lead teaching and learning in Geography. The successful candidate will become part of a pivotal team supporting colleagues to raise standards.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious teacher. The successful candidate should be:
- A good or outstanding teacher
- Committed to the development of teaching and learning
- A team builder
- A potential leader
- Able to develop teaching and learning that leads to good outcomes.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share our commitment. Any appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS. For further details and an application pack please click the links below
- LeadPractitionerGeographySep15.pdf (248 downloads)
- Geography-Lead-Practitioner-Information-Pack-Sep-15.pdf (222 downloads)
- Application Pack - Teaching Staff (PDF) (778 downloads)
- Application Pack - Teaching Staff (Word) (883 downloads)
Closing date for applications: 5pm Monday, 5th October 2015
Please submit your application to The Personnel Manager, Lindsey Clark by email to email@example.com or by post to Harwich and Dovercourt High School, Hall Lane, Dovercourt, Harwich, Essex. CO12 3TG.